Sunday, December 07, 2008

catch up






We had a very productive weekend - got the tile bought for the kitchen backsplash (new project in the works), got the Christmas lights up - and while downloading the christmas lights picture I came across two other pics I had meant to post: one of my jackolanterns on halloween (ok, a couple months late) and a pic of sara that I stole from her facebook page, that I thought captured her really well. So that's it... nothing exciting going on here. But I am hoping to steal some of my sister's pictures to post from when Jeana and Dani came down for Thanksgiving. But I'm still waiting for her to send them. Still waiting...
Still waiting...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at my little Sara, so grown up. I'm looking forward to see Jeana's and daughter's pics.

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture of Sara! And you're way ahead of us in the Christmas department. Wanna come decorate our house?

Tracey said...

Wow, that's Sara!! As for the Christmas decoration up here in CT, we got the outdoor lights. However, a few bulbs are out on the reindeer, so it doesn't look like a full reindeer lit up. Only the living room is decorated and we decided on no real tree since we will be in your neck of the woods this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

We don't have our tree yet - can't even decide what room to put it in. We always wait till very late to get our tree, and we're left with the charlie brown trees to choose from. But at least I bought extra lights early this year - already I have noticed the shelves are getting empty.

So4RealChic said...

LOL! I'm still waiting on the pic's you took when Joanne and I were there. I wanted to have my tree up before you guys came down but I've been so busy. Maybe tonight while I'm making meatballs.

Hi Mrs. Malootian :~)

Joanne Morrison said...

I'm inspired by the lights and pumpkins. Very festive, indeed. Sara's picture is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeana,
I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Ann