Monday, July 24, 2006

Day 15 - the roofers are here!




The roofers arrived at 7 am...

And finished by 4 pm. They did a great job of protecting the landscaping and cleaning up afterward. The color of the roof shingles... well, maybe a bit pinker than I would have liked but still very nice. Big improvement over the black that was there before.

And the best part is, I no longer check the weather channel every 3 minutes, and I can go retrieve my pots and pans from upstairs now. Overall, for all my worrying, the tarps held up remarkably well. There is not a single water mark on any of the ceilings downstairs.

Sara approves of the job so far..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! Rob and Erica have been out of their hous for almost a year, and the roof rafters are just now going into place!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.