Thursday, February 01, 2007

Office Space





Here's the new office, which isn't all that new anymore but as Tracey said it's time I posted something. This is the desk that Dave built for me, and the matching bookcase. I still need something for the wall over the couch to break up all that tomato-soup red... just can't decide on what yet. Plus I'm broke, so it'll have to wait.

Next project - Dave is building me shelves for the closet, and a new filing system will be created to replace the "just throw it in the drawer" system we've been using for years.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I like! Very nice.

Anonymous said...

And good work on the desk and book case, Dave!

Anonymous said...

That's one really nice office. David is quite the artisan. You must just love it.

Anita said...

I'm glad you guys like it, because it's also our guest room!

Tracey said...

I am quite impressed. Love the colors. Can I hire you to decor my home!!!