Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super!


Sara made a Superbowl cake. She has no particular allegence to the Colts but she wanted to use blue icing.

Later today we're having a superbowl party - just the 6 of us and Grandpa K. I will be rooting for the Bears because that's where Mike and Carolyn live... other than that I know nothing about either team but I figure, I have to pick one. I think it's some kind of rule. Dave is making a grid and there will be prizes for who comes closest to the score at the end of each quarter. More pics of the excitement to follow...

3 comments:

Tracey said...

The only thing we did for the stupidbowl, watched the Halftime Show. Prince, oh please!!! I do give him credit for performing in the rain. Surprized that he didn't get an electric shock with all the electrical equipment. Terysa said he is ugly. LOL

BTW, nice cake Sara!!! Yummy looking!

Anita said...

Yeah, we were wondering about Prince. What was up with the Aunt-Jemima do-rag on his head? I was amazed that all that equipement and all those people didn't make a mess out of the field, considering it was pouring rain throughout the whole game.

Anonymous said...

I think they went with Prince because he's a Jehovah's Witness and has cleaned up his act, so there was no risk of a wardrobe malfunction.

I do have to admit that I really like Prince, though, ugly though he may be.

I like the cake, Sara! You picked the right team, too.