Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How it's going


In answer to Erica's question, here's how it's going. We got the chair rail up, which unfortunately was the easy part. I have some sheetrock repair to work on this week, patching up the hole where the old air conditioner went through the wall, and some various cracks at the corners of the thresholds. This weekend we should finish the molding - in between Ethan's championship basketball game, Ethan's 3 baseball practices for 2 different teams, a softball practice for me and Dave, and un umpire clinic for me and Dave. And Dan and Sara's tennis lessons. I think there's a free 20 minutes in there somewhere, when we should be about to bang out this molding project. Easy Peasy.

Don't worry - it will be done by Easter and you will be enjoying roast leg o' lamb (with Nonno's famous garlic infusion) in a beautiful diningroom. It will be so nice, in fact, that I may have to go out and buy a new set of dishes..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anita, you are completely incorrigible! The dishes you have are lovely. I'm not sure 20 minutes is enough time to do the job, but no matter. It's family, and we can eat anywhere.

Anita said...

You can never have too many sets of dishes!

Anonymous said...

Remodeling projects always snowball..so I can totally see how new chair rail would necessarily lead to new dishes. Can't wait to see 'em, Anita!