Monday, February 04, 2008

Giants came through for me



Is it ironic that I, the person in our family with least (virtually no) interest in football, won the Grand Prize from our Superbowl grid last night? I was thrilled to be awarded this really cool Giants commemorative Superbowl Mug filled with candy! I'd like to thank everyone who made this achievement possible - my husband, for buying the mug and filling it with candy, and my family members, for being such bad guessers of the final score.
Here's the gang, or some of them anyway, watching the excitment as the Giants beat the Patriots in an amazing late-game turnaround!
mmm mmm... they're tastey but those sour starburst disolve the outer layer of your tongue off...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Do you know that we have this great big gala at the museum in May, and there is a silent auction. One of the prizes is two Giants tickets at the 50 yard line, with free parking? Care to bid?

Anita said...

No thanks. Football is ok but I wouldn't sit outside in the cold to watch it.

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Hope your teeth are in good health. LOL