Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No more pineapples


While I wait for my little nephew to be born (any minute!), I'm going to turn my attention to the renovation of our upstairs bathroom which is starting today. The yellow stenciled pineapples have got to go. Here's a picture of Joe finding out that there are two layers of sheetrock around the tub which he's about to remove. There are also two layers of tile on the floor. I always thought that green microtile was original to the house because it matches the blue microtile in the downstairs bathroom, and the purple microtile that used to be in the master bath. Plus it screams "70's." But later today we'll find out what the original floor looked like.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Awww, I really like those pineapples, you do know it means welcome.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to this sooner, because i was totally pre-occupied with the waiting, and then the details of Zachary's birth. You'll all get an email and pictures soon from proud Dad.
So we'll see the new bathroom at easter time, n'est-ce pas?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is MOM.