Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Not for the color-averse



Here is Hannah's room. I'm going to get her an ivory shag rug to sort of lessen the intensity of the purple a bit. But I think it's pretty.

Louie was here today and saw the cat door that Dave installed last night in the cat closet door. He was visibly shaken, seeing the beautiful door he installed butchered that way.. The closet was built specifically to house the cat box, but I know it 's traumatic to see a big ol' hole in the door. Beats having the cat box in the bathroom, though.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can definitely see that as Hannah's room. The shag carpet will look great.

Please tell me it's not the same color as Rob's Imperial Purple...

Anita said...

Rob's imperial purple was more blue. This one is more pink. This is NOT Rob's purple, he'll be happy to have you know!

Anonymous said...

I love that color. I'm trying to find a blue with that type of paint, but I'm only seeing the same old, same old. Where do I get that type of paint? I also love the curtains.

Anita said...

Thanks.. the curtains are satiny with sequins, very girly.

What kind of blue are you looking for? and for what room? We got the paint at Lowes, it's Behr.

Anonymous said...

We need to paint our bedroom. That paint of yours has an aura about it.

Tracey said...

That's the color of Taryn's room-Wow-Great color minds work well together. Plus being that we are related!!! LOL. The girls love it too. Both say hello. Be sure to pass on the hello's to Hannah!!!

Dave said...

Butchered? You call my skilled removal of the precise section of door "butchered"??? That cat door fits perfectly.

The nerve!! I suppose you'll just have to find some other BUTCHER to build you a desk!?!?

Anita said...

err.. I meant 'butchered', as in, fits perfectly, of course. It's a less common alternative usage of the word. Synonyms include "precise", "impeccable", and "damn fine job".

Anonymous said...

That just might work, Nita. I hate to think of a "deskless" daughter!